Skip to product information
1 of 3

Homemade giftshop

Cinnamon: Handcrafted Soy Wax Candle

Cinnamon: Handcrafted Soy Wax Candle

Regular price $22.06 USD
Regular price Sale price $22.06 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Color
Scent

 Introducing the Christmas Coffee Cup Candle, a delightful addition to your holiday home décor. Made with natural soy wax, this scented candle fills the air with the warm and inviting aroma of cinnamon. Whether you're a coffee lover or know someone who is, this candle makes the perfect housewarming or Christmas gift. Its unique coffee bean design adds a touch of charm, while the soothing coffee scent creates a cozy atmosphere. Wrap it up with a bow for a merry Christmas surprise. Bring the joy and comfort of the holiday season into your home with this delightful cinnamon-infused candle.

The mug looks like an old camping metal cup but indeed it's a beautiful ceramic coffee or tea mug. The top of the candle is decorated with a stick of cinnamon.

 

Perfect as a gift for a teacher, mother, or best friend. At check out, you can also write a customized gift message and get your gift beautifully wrapped in wrapping paper and finished off with a gorgeous bow.

Scent:

CINNAMON: A sweet and spicy fragrance that effortlessly evokes feelings of homely comfort and warm cinnamon buns on a cold winter morning. This beloved fragrance candle provides a gracious and comforting ambience.

 ROASTED COFFEE:

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee! Dark roasted coffee beans fragranced with a gentle touch of cocoa. A scent so close to the smell of coffee, it will leave you feeling rejuvenated and energized.


APPROX:

BURN TIME

 

 30 HOURS

VOLUME

 280ml  H.7.5cm W.8.5cm

 

INGREDIENTS  PURE SOY WAX, COTTON AND LINEN BRAIDED WICK, FRAGRANCE OILS

 

Caution:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.

Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight it when the wax level is less than 10mm. 

Warning:

May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label to hand.

Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.

 

 

View full details