Skip to product information
1 of 4

Homemade giftshop

CITRON DE VIGNE natural wax candle

CITRON DE VIGNE natural wax candle

Regular price $18.62 USD
Regular price Sale price $18.62 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Scent

 Perfect as a gift for a teacher, mother, or best friend.

These glass vessels are just so elegant! they will be a beautiful addition to every home.

 

At check out, you can also write a customized gift message and get your gift beautifully wrapped in wrapping paper and finished off with a gorgeous bow.

 

Perfect as a housewarming gift, gift for a teacher, mother, or best friend. At check out, you can also write a customized gift message and get your gift beautifully wrapped in wrapping paper and finished off with a gorgeous bow.

The candles are a delightful accessory for living rooms, bathrooms, terraces and other spaces where you want to create a charming atmosphere, and are also the ideal gift for your loved ones and friends.

My natural wax candles are made of 100% soy wax in a glass.

These beautiful self-poured scented candles of 100% soy wax exude a fine fragrance.

 

SCENT:

CITRON DE LIGNE:

Citron de Vigne is a beautiful light "Citrus" diffuser fragrance oil.

Top Notes : Lemon, Freesia, Lime & Rosemary

Middle Notes: Jasmine, Mimosa & Violet leaf

Base Notes: Vetiver, Musk & Ambergris

 

HONEY BLOSSOM:

Honey Blossom, a beautiful scent of golden honey, bits of toffee and soft white musk

 

APPROX:

 

BURN TIME 

 

 15 HOURS

 

VOLUME 

 110ml H. 7.0 cm W. 6.5CM

 INGREDIENTS PURE SOY WAX, COTTON AND LINEN BRAIDED WICK, FRAGRANCE OILS

Caution:

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.

Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight it when the wax level is less than 10mm.

Warning:

 

May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label to hand.

 

Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.

 

View full details