All of my candles are totally eco!
After burning the candle you can reuse the glass/mug or cup just wash it under hot water.
It's reusable, recyclable, sustainable, and eco-friendly.
A charming candle presented in a pretty ceramic mug with dots.
Every candle is handmade and is different there are never two of the same kind.
Perfect for garden or patio. This BUG OFF rapeseed wax candle will help keep biting insects away!
scent: Eucalyptus, peppermint & citronella
Eucalyptus is a crisp, refreshing scent of the Australian bush. Its aroma is ideal for providing a fresh, clean scent in your home. A soothing smell perfect for clearing your head and regaining inner balance.
Peppermint has long been known to re-energize both body and soul. Revitalize and rejuvenate yourself with this uplifting and refreshing scent. You'll love the way our fragrance saturates the air with a sweet, minty aroma.
Citronella oil is a member of the Poaceae family. This oil has a fresh, woody-sweet fragrance and is classed as a top note. Citronella blends well with camphoraceous, citrus, herby, floral, minty, spicy, and woodsy oils.
Citronella is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and is widely known to be an insecticide. It is most commonly used in today's world as an insect repellent.
These candles are also a renowned plant-based insect repellent, keeps the insects at bay. A beautiful fresh aroma will fill the nighttime air whilst you sit out and relax.
Every candle is handmade and is different there are never two of the same kind. For each candle I use eco soy wax, Soy wax is made from soybean oil.
Soy wax is a natural product that has these general properties: Non-Toxic - meaning that soy wax is not poisonous. Made of 100% soybean oil. Clean-burning fuel source - meaning soy wax meets several requirements under federal regulations that classify it as clean-burning.
Instractions : Rule of thumb: Burn one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centered. Trimming the candlewick is very important. Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts, children, and pets. After burning you can reuse the jar.
Aprox. 560g H. 15cm W.8cm
- Never leave candles unattended and always keep them away from flammable materials, children, and animals
- Always let candles burn until the entire surface becomes molten. This increases burn time and prevent tunneling (the appearance of an outer ring of hard wax that won’t burn, creating an uneven surface)
- Trim candlewicks regularly (to 6mm) to remove black soot and achieve the longest, cleanest burn possible
- Keep pools of molten wax free of debris such as match ends and wick trimmings
- To prevent dripping, keep candles away from excessive drafts and extinguish pillar candles when the wax pool reaches the edge
- To protect your candle vessel, never burn the last centimeter of wax, and remember to handle candle containers with care as they can become very hot
- Don’t burn candles for more than four hours as wicks can begin to form a ‘mushroom’
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish candles and ensure that wicks stay centered
- If smoking occurs, blow the candle out, trim wick(s), and relight
- Don’t place pillar candles directly onto the furniture. Always use a heat-resistant plate to protect surfaces