A perfect gift for someone special and the best thing is, that after finishing the candle you can reuse the beautiful cup. The shiny silver and gold colour will definitely bring everyone into a festive mood.
ALMOND & MARZIPAN: This fragrance candle is a warm bakery scent that smells exactly like almond marzipan.
Top Notes: Almond, Ginger, and Creamy Coconut
Middle Notes: Anise, Shaved Almond, Clove Bud & Cinnamon
Base Notes: Nutmeg, Vanilla Bean, Praline Cream & Marzipan
All of my candles are totally eco-friendly!
Every candle is handmade and is different there are never two of the same kind.
After burning you can reuse the ceramic cup/mug container, just wash it under hot with a little detergent and hot water.
It's reusable, recyclable, sustainable, and eco-friendly
Why natural wax?
Both Soy and rapeseed wax are natural product that has these general properties:
Non-Toxic - meaning that the wax is not poisonous.
Made of 100% soybean oil or rapeseed oil.
Clean-burning fuel source - meaning soy and rapeseed wax meets several requirements under federal regulations that classify it as clean-burning.
Rule of thumb: Burn one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centred. Trimming the candlewick is very important. Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts, children, and pets.
Approx. 200ml H. 7cm W.9cm
- Never leave candles unattended and always keep them away from flammable materials, children, and animals
- Always let candles burn until the entire surface becomes molten. This increases burn time and prevent tunnelling (the appearance of an outer ring of hard wax that won’t burn, creating an uneven surface)
- Trim candlewicks regularly (to 6mm) to remove black soot and achieve the longest, cleanest burn possible
- Keep pools of molten wax free of debris such as match ends and wick trimmings
- To prevent dripping, keep candles away from excessive drafts and extinguish pillar candles when the wax pool reaches the edge
- To protect your candle vessel, never burn the last centimetre of wax, and remember to handle candle containers with care as they can become very hot
- Don’t burn candles for more than four hours as wicks can begin to form a ‘mushroom’
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish candles and ensure that wicks stay centred
- If smoking occurs, blow the candle out, trim the wick(s), and relight
- Don’t place pillar candles directly onto the furniture. Always use a heat-resistant plate to protect surfaces