All of my candles are totally eco!
After burning you can reuse the ceramic mug.
Decorated with a stick of cinnamon
Prepare yourself for a wonderfully festive treat. My delectable winter wonderland fragrance consists of an aromatic mix of traditional spice and citrus aromas.
Every candle is handmade and is different there are never two of the same kind.
For each candle I use eco soy wax, Soy wax is made from soybean oil. Soy wax is a natural product that has these general properties: Non-Toxic - meaning that soy wax is not poisonous. Made of 100% soybean oil. Clean-burning fuel source - meaning soy wax meets several requirements under federal regulations that classify it as clean-burning.
Instractions: Rule of thumb: Burn one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centered. Trimming the candlewick is very important. Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts, children, and pets.
Approx. 350g with a ceramic mug H.9 cm W.9 cm
- Never leave candles unattended and always keep them away from flammable materials, children, and animals
- Always let candles burn until the entire surface becomes molten. This increases burn time and prevent tunneling (the appearance of an outer ring of hard wax that won’t burn, creating an uneven surface)
- Trim candlewicks regularly (to 6mm) to remove black soot and achieve the longest, cleanest burn possible Keep pools of molten wax free of debris such as match ends and wick trimmings
- To prevent dripping, keep candles away from excessive drafts and extinguish pillar candles when the wax pool reaches the edge
- To protect your candle vessel, never burn the last centimeter of wax, and remember to handle candle containers with care as they can become very hot
- Don’t burn candles for more than four hours as wicks can begin to form a ‘mushroom’
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish candles and ensure that wicks stay centered
- If smoking occurs, blow the candle out, trim wick(s), and relight
- Don’t place pillar candles directly onto the furniture. Always use a heat-resistant plate to protect surfaces